Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wild Flowers Pt 1

Like other ladies, I love flowers. When I was a young girl, I would plucked and examined the grass flowers - most of the them are small in size thus would go unnoticed. However if you examine closely, they are really beautiful... See for youself, as I now have the opportunity to capture it in pictures and can share it with you...



Radiant white flowers - so common but too bad I don't know it's name...



The common "semalu", Adeline was so fascinated about, shaking up the tree so that its leaves closed up...



The "bayam peraksi" seeds are much more attractive than the 'bud' flowers


This is the carambola flowers - I put it under wild flowers as this type is really "wild", for the taste is so sour that it is almost inedible. However, midwives prescripe for women who are not able to conceive - boil the whole tree (parts) and drink warm...

No comments: